Friday, September 16, 2011


I've been out of commission for almost 2 weeks now. I had the worst lower back pain EVER!! I've had back pain every since I had my daughter 14 months ago. Usually I am able to manage the pain without any medication. A few simple stretches and I'm usually fine. However, these last two weeks, I could not even walk, move or even sit comfortably. Its awful..
Therefore, I have unable to coupon at all.. I feel as though I don't know what I'm doing anymore.. Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon and I'll be able to stop sending my husband to do the "get through the next few days shopping trip"
I just want to be able to pick up my daughter,take care my husband, clean my house properly.. (not that my husband isn't doing a great job at picking up my slack.. ) its just different when someone does it for you. My husband, Matt, has been great.. although I can tell that he wishes nothing more than for things to get back to normal... where hes not responsible for everything.. But any who, in the mean time .. I am sleeping more.. I just Pray that things will get back to normal soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment